The SSE™ is a new enclosure series featuring high power ratings with custom components, a sleek look and a unique, snap-in metal grille. The SSE™ 10 is a twoway system featuring the highly cclaimed Peavey 14XT™ titanium compression driver with the diverse Sound Guard™ IV tweeter protection network and a maximumperformance 10″ woofer for a smooth response.
The SSE™ 10 is rated at 400 watts program and 800 watts peak. This lightweight speaker system is ideal for smaller venues where space is at a premium. Connections are made using a four-pin Neutrik® Speakon® or paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets.
The SSE™ 10 incorporates flying points on the top of the unit and mounting points on the bottom for utilizing the Peavey VersaMount™ 70 mounting bracket.
The SSE™ series is available in black and off-white finishes.
SSE™ 10 – Features
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Premium 10″ woofer
- Peavey 14XT™ titanium compression driver
- Sound Guard™ IV tweeter protection network
- Mounting point for VersaMount™ 70 bracket
- 13 mm Birch plywood construction
- 400 watts program / 800 watts peak power handling
- Frequency response: 80 Hz to 17 kHz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB (1W/1m)
- Designed for permanent install
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Seven flying points (six 3/8″ for suspension and one 1/4″ for angle adjustment)
- Available in two finishes: black or off-white