The SSE™ 10M is a new low-profile monitor enclosure featuring high power ratings with custom components, a sleek look and a unique, snap-in metal grille.
The SSE™ 10M is a full-range, two-way system featuring the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT™ titanium compression driver with the diverse Sound Guard™ IV tweeter protection network and a maximum-performance 10″ woofer for a smooth response.
The SSE™ 10M is rated at 400 watts program and 800 watts peak. This lightweight speaker system may be placed on stage at angles of either 30° or 45° and is ideal for smaller venues where stage space is at a premium. Connections are made using a four-pin Neutrik® Speakon® or a paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets.
The SSE™ 10M is available in black and off-white finishes.
SSE™ 10M – Features
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Premium 10″ woofer
- Peavey 14XT™ titanium compression driver
- Sound Guard™ IV tweeter protection network
- Mounting point for VersaMount™ 70 bracket
- 12 mm Birch plywood construction
- 400 watts program / 800 watts peak power handling
- Frequency response: 80 Hz to 17 kHz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB (1W/1m)
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Available in two finishes: black or off-white