The SSE™ 12M is a new low-profile monitor enclosure featuring high power ratings with custom components, a sleek look and a unique, snap-in metal grille.
The SSE™ 12M is a full-range, two-way system featuring the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT™ titanium compression driver with the diverse Sound Guard™ IV tweeter protection network and Peavey Scorpion® Pro 1200+ 12″ woofer with 2.5″ (64 mm) voice coil for a smooth response.
The SSE™ 12M is rated at 500 watts program and 1,000 watts peak. This lightweight speaker system may be placed on stage at angles of either 30° or 45° and is ideal for smaller venues where stage space is at a premium. Connections are made using a four-pin Neutrik® Speakon® or a paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets.
The SSE™ 12M is available in black and off-white finishes.
SSE™ 12M – Features
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Peavey Scorpion® Pro 1200+ 12″ woofer with 2.5″ (64 mm) voice coil
- Peavey 14XT™ titanium compression driver
- Sound Guard™ IV tweeter protection network
- Mounting point for VersaMount™ 70 bracket
- 12 mm Birch plywood construction
- 500 watts program / 1,000 watts peak power handling
- Frequency response: 79 Hz to 17 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB (1W/1m)
- Designed for permanent install
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Available in two finishes: black or off-white