The SSE™ 26 is a two-way system featuring the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT™ titanium compression driver with a Sound Guard™ IV tweeter protection network and two maximum-performance 6.5″ woofers.
It is rated at 300 watts program and 600 watts peak. This lightweight speaker system is ideal for smaller venues where space is at a premium. Connections include a four-pin Neutrik® Speakon® or a paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets.
The SSE™ Series is available in black and off-white finishes.
SSE™ 26 – Features
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Two premium 6.5″ woofers
- Peavey 14XT™ titanium compression driver
- Sound Guard™ IV tweeter protection network
- 13 mm Birch plywood construction
- 300 watts program / 600 watts peak power handling
- Frequency response: 100 Hz to 17 kHz
- Sensitivity: 94 dB (1W/1m)
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Designed for permanent install
- Mounting point for VersaMount™ 35 bracket
- Mounting bracket included
- Available in two finishes: black or off-white